Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My First Entry

Hello All who are reading this. I am, as you guessed by the title, a single female. I decided to start this blog because a good friend of mines suggested that I start to write things down and that she enjoys reading whatever I write.
I must admit, I do have a hilarious take on a lot of things, but I didn't know that people actually enjoy my comical yet humorous advice.
At first, I was like "who blogs", but I see this as a challenge so here we go.
1. This blog will become like a diary to me, I'm not going to keep things a secret and if I want it to be one, then I just won't post it.
2. I'm going to use this as therapy, not that I need it, but everyone needs to vent every now and then.
3. I am starting on a journey and by the end of it, I hope to learn all that I was suppose to.
This blog will contain everything that I usually deal with with being a single woman. I will not just focus on the "single life", but other issues that I deal with as well.
I will not expose any names, unless I'm really pissed :), but confidentiality is the key. I will use "nick names" like Flava Flav (if that's how you spell it). I've been using these names to identify the men in my and my friend's lives so I can keep track of the conversations about men with my various friends.
This will not be a she woman man hating club, but just about things that I've experience in my day to day single life. I'm constantly asking myself, why did I start this blog around the holidays. Well, it's the holidays that forces you to realize that you're single. So with me, I use to have a tough time with that, but I don't anymore. Every now and then, the emotions comes back, but then.... I don't know.
There will be some happy days, sad days, some "wtf" days and "did he really say that or did she/I really do that".

So sit back and relax and buckle your seat belts and come along on this journey with me. I hope to get advice about situations and I want total honesty from people who actually care, not from people who just read other people's blog to put them down because they're unhappy with themselves therefore they try to make others feel bad....(went on a tangent there, got to get back on track). So yeah, there you have it in a nutshell.

(and for those who are looking at the time, I'm on my lunch break :))

No comments:

Post a Comment